Vestfrost - Ultracold Freezer - VT 408
Non Technical and Terms
- Pricing - Please note that contracts with Vestfrost are priced in Euros. The catalog price reflects exchange rates at time of listing and will be adjusted at time of Contract signature
- Incoterms 2020 - EXW
- Warranty - 24 months on replaceable parts
- QMS Certification (ISO 9001, ISO13485, ISO14001) - Yes. 9001, 14001
- Regulatory Approvals - CE Low Voltage, and EMC Directives
- Indicative Lead times - 6 - 8 weeks
- Advance Payment - Payment terms as per contract
- Training - Online training can be arranged
- Manuals - User and technical manual included
- Shipping - CIP available
About & Contact
Vestfrost Solutions are a Danish manufacturer, which for many years have been a preferred supplier of WHO approved Icelined Vaccine Refrigerators, Solar Direct Driven Vaccine Refrigerators & Vaccine/Icepack Freezers as well as Ultra Low Temperature Freezers for vaccination projects worldwide.
Contact; Bjarne Nielsen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ultra-low temperature freezers can cool and maintain contents to temperature ranges of -50 °C to -86 °C, with typical storage capacities of 30,000 to 60,000 2mL vials. Ultra-low temperature freezers contain temperature logs and alarms necessary for cold chain management, and come in either a chest (top-opening) or cabinet (front-opening) configurations. Optional remote temperature monitoring capabilities are available for some models. Freezers are typically shipped by surface- or sea-freight although some models can be shipped via airfreight if required (see individual models’ data).