Sinopharm - Stethoscope (for a la carte vaccine products)
China National Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm) is a large healthcare group directly under the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission (SASAC) of the State Council, with 128,000 employees and a full chain in the industry covering R&D, manufacturing, logistics and distribution, retail chains, healthcare, engineering services, exhibitions and conferences, international business and financial services.
For further enquiries, please contact
Sinopharm Fortune International Trading Corp.
Address: Fortune Tower, No.4, Hui Xin Dongjie, Chao Yang District, Beijing 100029, China
Tel.: +86-10-8466 3076/ +86-13269815298
Purpose: The purpose of these devices is for listening to sounds from the heart, lungs, and/or gastrointestinal tract.
Description: A stethoscopes comprises of a membrane at the listening head connected by a split "Y" tube to the headgear with ear olives that are placed into the users’ ears. The intended purpose for this situation is for the monitoring of a blood pressure. Specifications:
1. Device shall be sensitive to sounds from 50-500Hz.
2. Diameter of tubing shall be approximately 10mm in diameter.
3. May be disposable/single patient use or reusable.
4. If reusable, all materials shall have the ability to withstand commonly use disinfectant wipes.
5. All material utilized must be latex free.
6. The device may utilize either a single or dual head.
7. The length of the device shall be from 50cm – 61 cm.
9. Device must be mercury free 10. Device must be able to be disinfected
11. User Instructions: Supplier shall provide at least one (1) set of user instruction per case quantity ordered. Instructions shall provide guidance on the operation of all features of the purchased device, be provided in at a printed format, and be available in English, Spanish, and French. Ideally, the instructions will make heavy use of pictorial guidance.