Sinopharm - Medical/Surgical Bed - DA-3
Non Technical and Terms
- Initial Delivery Time - 3 to 5 weeks
Pricing Incoterm - CIP
- Advance Payments - 40% upfront with a Bank guarantee, 60% on shipping
- Warranty - 12 months
- Manuals - Printed and digital user service manuals
- Shipping - Air, Land or Sea
All Training and Manual materials will be available in English. Some materials will be available in French and Spanish. Where French and Spanish are needed and not available, the supplier will offer translation services in electronic copy. Training shall be available in English or Spanish or French and shall be available to users within two (2) weeks of equipment delivery.
China National Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm) is a large healthcare group directly under the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission (SASAC) of the State Council, with 128,000 employees and a full chain in the industry covering R&D, manufacturing, logistics and distribution, retail chains, healthcare, engineering services, exhibitions and conferences, international business and financial services.
For further enquiries, please contact
Sinopharm Fortune International Trading Corp.
Address: Fortune Tower, No.4, Hui Xin Dongjie, Chao Yang District, Beijing 100029, China
Tel.: +86-10-8466 3076/ +86-13269815298
Electric patient beds allow patients and staff to adjust the bed's height and position without the need for manual force, reducing both time and strain. In addition to having motorized height and position adjustment, these beds may include other features like integrated scales, bed-exit alarms, removable headboards and footboards, multiple patient positioning options, and x-ray compatibility. Major components of patient beds include:
1. Bed frame – A support deck that is typically divided into three or four segments to allow the bed to be positioned in various ways. Common patient positions include: Fowler (semi-sitting position), semi-Fowler (patient back slightly raised), Trendelenburg (patient head tilted downward while feet are elevated), reverse Trendelenburg (patient feet tilted downward while head is elevated), and cardiac chair position.
2. Bed Surface – A mattress that can range from a simple foam mattress to a highly specialized therapeutic surface.
3. Bed motors – Used to adjust the height of the bed and to move the head and knee sections.
4. Patient controls – A handheld pendant that allows the patient to adjust the position of the head and knee sections with a nurse call button.
5. Healthcare professional controls – Bedside controls for special bed positions, bed height, and to lock out patient controls.
6. Optional features – Additional features may include an integrated scale to weigh patients while lying in bed and bed exit alarms that sound when a patient tries to leave the bed unattended.