Sinopharm - Blood pressure monitoring device (for a la carte vaccine products)
China National Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm) is a large healthcare group directly under the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission (SASAC) of the State Council, with 128,000 employees and a full chain in the industry covering R&D, manufacturing, logistics and distribution, retail chains, healthcare, engineering services, exhibitions and conferences, international business and financial services.
For further enquiries, please contact
Sinopharm Fortune International Trading Corp.
Address: Fortune Tower, No.4, Hui Xin Dongjie, Chao Yang District, Beijing 100029, China
Tel.: +86-10-8466 3076/ +86-13269815298
BLOOD PRESSURE MEASURING DEVICE (SPHYGMOMANOMETER)
Purpose: The purpose of this device is to non-invasively measure the blood pressure of a patient.
Description: The World Bank seeks to procure blood pressure measuring devices, commonly referred to as a sphygmomanometer or blood pressure cuff, for member countries responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. There are multiple types of devices that can measure a blood pressure. For purposes of these technical specification, automated and manual aneroid devices are acceptable. Specifications:
1. Device shall be meet the following standards, as applicable:
a. ISO 81060-2:2018(E)
b. ISO/IEEE 11073-10407:2010 (Part 10407
c. IEC 80601-2-30:2009 (Part 2-30)
d. DS/EN 1060-3 Non-invasive sphygmomanometers – Part 3
2. Measurement ranges (automated devices only):
a. Systolic: 20-250 mmHg for adults, 30-60 mmHg for pediatrics
b. Diastolic: 3—180 mmHg for adults, 10-150 mmHg for pediatrics
c. Pulse: 30-150 bpm (adult and pediatric)
3. Inflation pressure: 150-260 mmHg (adult and pediatric)
4. Auto deflate pressure: 300 mmHg (adult and pediatric) (automated devices only)
5. Available cuff sizes: thigh, large adult, adult, and pediatric
6. Measurement time: ≤60 seconds (automated devices only)
7. Must be battery powered, either rechargeable or disposable (automated devices only)
8. All parts that touch the patient must be latex free
9. Device must be mercury free 10. Device must be able to be disinfected
11. User Instructions: Supplier shall provide at least one (1) set of user instruction per case quantity ordered. Instructions shall provide guidance on the operation of all features of the purchased device, be provided in at a printed format, and be available in English, Spanish, and French. Ideally, the instructions will make heavy use of pictorial guidance.