Sinopharm - Adhesive Bandages (for a la carte vaccine products)
A factory audit and final random inspection and testing of finished products will be performed by a Bank nominated independent inspection agency. The inspection contract will be let by Sinopharm to the approved inspection agency with costs passed through to the Borrower to pay.
China National Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm) is a large healthcare group directly under the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission (SASAC) of the State Council, with 200,000 employees and a full chain in the industry covering R&D, manufacturing, logistics and distribution, retail chains, healthcare, engineering services, exhibitions and conferences, international business and financial services.
For further enquiries, please contact
Sinopharm Fortune International Trading Corp.
Address: Fortune Tower, No.4, Hui Xin Dongjie, Chao Yang District, Beijing 100029, China
Tel.: +86-10-8466 3076/ +86-13269815298
Purpose: Protect the skin and promote healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Description: This device consists of a strip of fabric material or plastic, coated on one side with an adhesive, and includes a pad of surgical dressing without disinfectant.
1. Product shall be disposable and intended for single patient use.
2. Must be packaged individually but individual units may be supplied in bulk containers.
3. Must be latex free.
4. Must be provided sterile.
5. May be either a rectangular “strip” or circular “spot” shape.
6. If supplied in strip form, the approximate size should be 2.5 cm x 7.5 cm.
7. If supplied in spot form, the approximate size should be 2.25 cm round.
8. Top bandage material must be comprised of either fabric material or plastic (i.e. PVC, polyethylene, polyurethane, or vinyl).
9. Must have a skin-safe adhesive covering the underside of the fabric.
10. Must contain an absorbent dressing fixed centrally to the bandage, leaving a margin of adhesive surface around the edges of the pad.
o The adhesive must reach beyond the edge of the dressing on at least 2, but preferably 4, sides.
11. Must include a liner, such as wax-type paper, removably adhered to the adhesive side of the bandage. This liner may have pull tabs or other means for the user to remove said cover while applying the bandage.
12. Bandage fabric must be non-occlusive to allow passage of excessive moisture away from the skin.
13. May be transparent to provide visibility of covered area.