Penlon - Anesthesia Machine - PRIMA 320 Option 2 - Penlon Isoflurane Delta Vaporizer (please specify Pour Fill or Keyed Filler)
Non Technical and Terms
- Price - EXW
- Incoterms 2020 - EXW
- Indicative Lead Time - 10 weeks
- Warranty - 36 months
- Note on price - Price quoted EXW with CIP estimates to follow
- Advance Payment - 50%
- Training - User training is included in the price, and is offered either in the UK, in country, by video or video link, or web based using a train-the-trainer approach. In-country training may be an option for some countries, which Penlon will confirm upon receiving the registration of interest.
- Manuals - Printed user and service manuals are provided with each piece of equipment. Manuals are available in English, French and Spanish.
- Shipping - Yes (CIP) Cost to be added to the exworks quotation.
Penlon (www.penlon.com) is a worldwide company headquartered in the United Kingdom, focused on the development and manufacture of anesthesia systems and other medical products. They have distribution and service networks worldwide.
Contact - For technical questions or assistance determining your requirements contact: Craig Thompson (email@example.com)
Anesthesia Machines are also commonly referred to as Anesthesia Workstations or Anesthesia Delivery Systems. They are used to provide general anesthesia and ventilation support to a patient, usually while a surgical procedure is being performed.
While receiving general anesthesia, the patient is unconscious and their breathing is being supported by the anesthesia machine. Usually the anesthesia is delivered via an endotracheal tube, however for very short operative procedures, a mask may be used. A mask is also often used to deliver the first breathes of the anesthesia to cause the patient to lose consciousness before the endotracheal tube is inserted.
Anesthesia machine always contain at least one vaporizer. A vaporizer is used to provide the accurate dosing of gaseous anesthetics. Depending on the complexity of the machine, it is not uncommon to have up to three vaporizers attached to allow for various types of anesthetic gases to be utilized.
Another key component of the anesthesia machine is the monitoring system. This monitoring system may be integral to the anesthesia machine or included as an external monitor. These monitors are utilized to display the patients ECG, blood pressure, temperature, end tidal CO2, oxygen saturation, as well as the delivered amount of oxygen, nitrous oxide and anesthetic agents to the patient.