Meheco - Single Use Hypodermic Syringe and Needle - 0.3ml, VC.25.7
Non Technical and Terms
Incoterms: FCA or EXW.
Lead Time (from Signed Agreement): Lead times will be confirmed after receiving a Registration of Interest.
Warranty: 3 years.
Inspection and testing will be performed prior to and during production along with a final random inspection of finished products by a Bank approved independent inspection agency. The inspection contract will be let by Meheco to the approved inspection agency with costs passed through to the Borrower to pay.
Some countries have an offer from Meheco on a CIP freight basis, this is stated in the ROI. Where freight is offered, Meheco will organize the delivery of goods to the agreed destination and the borrower must pay for the carriage. The estimated freight costs are on each borrower’s ROI.
Where freight costs are not stated in a Borrower’s ROI then the carriage is Free on Board (FOB). The borrower is responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance from the country of origin to the product’s final destination in their country.
Note: Regardless of the above some countries may wish to collect the products, which can be accommodated on request.
30 days, as above.
40% on order; 60% on final acceptance of product
China Meheco Corporation is a State-Owned Enterprise in China. It is an established large-scale medical distributor with a wide distribution network. It has access to many China based manufacturers with large production capacity and some stock available for faster delivery.
Contact - For technical questions or assistance determining your requirements contact: Wenhui Sun, Project Director, Meheco Corporation. Email: 孙文辉 email@example.com
SINGLE-USE HYPODERMIC SYRINGE AND NEEDLE
Purpose: The purpose of a single-use hypodermic syringe and needle is to inject fluid into or withdraw fluid from the body for medical purposes.
Description: The World Bank seeks to procure single-use hypodermic syringes and needles that meet the specifications below. Single-use hypodermic syringes come in a variety of volumes and may or may not be sold as a set with a hypodermic needle. Syringes proposed shall have fixed needles and auto-disable features.
1. Proposed syringe and needle shall be classified as a medical device and have approval by the US FDA, CE Mark or equivalent (e.g., FDA Class 2, 510(k)).
2. Device shall be disposable and intended for single patient use.
3. Device shall be supplied sterile and packaged in individual units.
4. Syringe shall meet the requirements of ISO 7886-1:2017.
5. Hypodermic needle shall meet material requirements of ISO 9626:2016.
6. Hypodermic needle shall meet the requirements of ISO 7864:2016.
7. Hypodermic needle shall meet the color code requirements per ISO 6009:2016.
8. Device shall have an auto-disable feature that complies with ISO 7886-3. The syringe must be passively and automatically rendered unusable upon delivering the intended dose. It must be impossible to re-use the syringe under normal conditions of use.
9. Syringe shall be 1ml or 3 ml in volume.
10. Needle size shall be:
a. Adults, 22-25 gauge with a length of 25-38mm (1-1.5”)b. Children ages 3-18, 22-25 gauge with a length of 16-25mm (5/8 – 1”)
11. Syringe shall be latex free.
12. Syringe barrel must be translucent.
13. Device shall be capable of being filled either directly or indirectly through a vial adapter or other transfer mechanism from a vaccine vial or ampoule, or from a needle.
14. Device shall be equally useable by left and right-handed health workers.
15. Syringes designed as low dead space or low dead volume are preferred.