Meheco - Blood Pressure Monitoring Device (for a la carte vaccine products) LD520
Non Technical and Terms
Incoterms: FCA or EXW.
Lead Times : Lead times will be confirmed after receiving a Registration of Interest
Inspection and testing will be performed prior to and during production along with a final random inspection of finished products by a Bank approved independent inspection agency. The inspection contract will be let by Meheco to the approved inspection agency with costs passed through to the Borrower to pay.
Some countries have an offer from Meheco on a CIP freight basis, this is stated in the ROI. Where freight is offered, Meheco will organize the delivery of goods to the agreed destination and the borrower must pay for the carriage. The estimated freight costs are on each borrower’s ROI.
Where freight costs are not stated in a Borrower’s ROI then the carriage is Free on Board (FOB). The borrower is responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance from the country of origin to the product’s final destination in their country.
Note: Regardless of the above some countries may wish to collect the products, which can be accommodated on request.
30 - 60 days, as above.
40% on order; 60% on final acceptance of product
China Meheco Corporation is a State-Owned Enterprise in China. It is an established large-scale medical distributor with a wide distribution network. It has access to many China based manufacturers with large production capacity and some stock available for faster delivery.
Contact - For technical questions or assistance determining your requirements contact: Wenhui Sun, Project Director, Meheco Corporation. Email: 孙文辉 firstname.lastname@example.org
BLOOD PRESSURE MEASURING DEVICE (SPHYGMOMANOMETER)
Purpose: The purpose of this device is to non-invasively measure the blood pressure of a patient.
Description: The World Bank seeks to procure blood pressure measuring devices, commonly referred to as a sphygmomanometer or blood pressure cuff, for member countries responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. There are multiple types of devices that can measure a blood pressure. For purposes of these technical specification, automated and manual aneroid devices are acceptable. Specifications:
1. Device shall be meet the following standards, as applicable:
a. ISO 81060-2:2018(E)
b. ISO/IEEE 11073-10407:2010 (Part 10407
c. IEC 80601-2-30:2009 (Part 2-30)
d. DS/EN 1060-3 Non-invasive sphygmomanometers – Part 3
2. Measurement ranges (automated devices only):
a. Systolic: 20-250 mmHg for adults, 30-60 mmHg for pediatrics
b. Diastolic: 3—180 mmHg for adults, 10-150 mmHg for pediatrics
c. Pulse: 30-150 bpm (adult and pediatric)
3. Inflation pressure: 150-260 mmHg (adult and pediatric)
4. Auto deflate pressure: 300 mmHg (adult and pediatric) (automated devices only)
5. Available cuff sizes: thigh, large adult, adult, and pediatric
6. Measurement time: ≤60 seconds (automated devices only)
7. Must be battery powered, either rechargeable or disposable (automated devices only)
8. All parts that touch the patient must be latex free
9. Device must be mercury free 10. Device must be able to be disinfected
11. User Instructions: Supplier shall provide at least one (1) set of user instruction per case quantity ordered. Instructions shall provide guidance on the operation of all features of the purchased device, be provided in at a printed format, and be available in English, Spanish, and French. Ideally, the instructions will make heavy use of pictorial guidance.