Meheco - Alcohol Prep Pads AP-01
Non Technical and Terms
Inspection and testing will be performed prior to and during production along with a final random inspection of finished products by a Bank approved independent inspection agency. The inspection contract will be let by Meheco to the approved inspection agency with costs passed through to the Borrower to pay.
Some countries have an offer from Meheco on a CIP freight basis, this is stated in the ROI. Where freight is offered, Meheco will organize the delivery of goods to the agreed destination and the borrower must pay for the carriage. The estimated freight costs are on each borrower’s ROI.
Where freight costs are not stated in a Borrower’s ROI then the carriage is Free on Board (FOB). The borrower is responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance from the country of origin to the product’s final destination in their country.
Note: Regardless of the above some countries may wish to collect the products, which can be accommodated on request.
30 days, as above.
40% on order; 60% on final acceptance of product
China Meheco Corporation is a State-Owned Enterprise in China. It is an established large-scale medical distributor with a wide distribution network. It has access to many China based manufacturers with large production capacity and some stock available for faster delivery.
Contact - For technical questions or assistance determining your requirements contact: Wenhui Sun, Project Director, Meheco Corporation. Email: 孙文辉 email@example.com
ALCOHOL PREP PAD
Purpose: The purpose of an alcohol prep pad is to disinfect the patient’s skin prior to injection to prevent bacterial skin infections.
Description: Alcohol prep pads, also called alcohol swabs, come in multiple sizes and are comprised of a non-woven pad saturated with antiseptic solution.
1. Product shall be disposable and intended for single patient use.
2. Must be packaged individually in air-tight pouches. Pouches may be packaged in bulk boxes or other containers.
3. Pads must be made of absorbent non-woven material to hold the antiseptic solution and may be single or multi-ply.
4. Alcohol-based antiseptic solutions must use either isopropyl alcohol or ethanol (do not use methanol, as this is unsafe for human use).
5. The antiseptic solution must contain 60% - 95% alcohol.
6. Prep pads must be provided sterile.
7. Packaging must include a drug facts label.
8. Must be labeled for topical or external use only.
9. Labeling must contain a flammability warning.
10. Must be latex free.