Meheco - Adhesive Bandages ADHB-01
Non Technical and Terms
Incoterms: FCA or EXW.
Lead Time (from Signed Agreement): Lead times will be confirmed after receiving a Registration of InterestInspection
Inspection and testing will be performed prior to and during production along with a final random inspection of finished products by a Bank approved independent inspection agency. The inspection contract will be let by Meheco to the approved inspection agency with costs passed through to the Borrower to pay.
Some countries have an offer from Meheco on a CIP freight basis, this is stated in the ROI. Where freight is offered, Meheco will organize the delivery of goods to the agreed destination and the borrower must pay for the carriage. The estimated freight costs are on each borrower’s ROI.
Where freight costs are not stated in a Borrower’s ROI then the carriage is Free on Board (FOB). The borrower is responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance from the country of origin to the product’s final destination in their country.
Note: Regardless of the above some countries may wish to collect the products, which can be accommodated on request.
30 days, as above.
40% on order; 60% on final acceptance of product
China Meheco Corporation is a State-Owned Enterprise in China. It is an established large-scale medical distributor with a wide distribution network. It has access to many China based manufacturers with large production capacity and some stock available for faster delivery.
Contact - For technical questions or assistance determining your requirements contact: Wenhui Sun, Project Director, Meheco Corporation. Email: 孙文辉 firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose: Protect the skin and promote healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Description: This device consists of a strip of fabric material or plastic, coated on one side with an adhesive, and includes a pad of surgical dressing without disinfectant.
1. Product shall be disposable and intended for single patient use.
2. Must be packaged individually but individual units may be supplied in bulk containers.
3. Must be latex free.
4. Must be provided sterile.
5. May be either a rectangular “strip” or circular “spot” shape.
6. If supplied in strip form, the approximate size should be 2.5 cm x 7.5 cm.
7. If supplied in spot form, the approximate size should be 2.25 cm round.
8. Top bandage material must be comprised of either fabric material or plastic (i.e. PVC, polyethylene, polyurethane, or vinyl).
9. Must have a skin-safe adhesive covering the underside of the fabric.
10. Must contain an absorbent dressing fixed centrally to the bandage, leaving a margin of adhesive surface around the edges of the pad.
o The adhesive must reach beyond the edge of the dressing on at least 2, but preferably 4, sides.
11. Must include a liner, such as wax-type paper, removably adhered to the adhesive side of the bandage. This liner may have pull tabs or other means for the user to remove said cover while applying the bandage.
12. Bandage fabric must be non-occlusive to allow passage of excessive moisture away from the skin.
13. May be transparent to provide visibility of covered area.