Linet - ICU Bed - Eleganza 5
Non Technical and Terms
- Production Lead Times - Update at time of order
- Warranty - 24 Months
FCA Prices in US dollars includes onsite training and warranty as outlined and exclude shipping/airfreight cost which varies by destination. CIP prices to be established once destination, freight method and unit volume established.
Delivery times will be phased, subject to the date of the order. Final dispatch dates will be provided upon receipt of a completed Buyer Registration of Interest Form.
Linet is able to provide single delivery CIP. CIP prices to be established once destination, freight method and unit volume established. Under CIP the Borrower Country would be responsible for costs relating to: Terminal Charges Destination, Customs Clearance Import, Transport to Destination On Carriage (Linet can provide assistance to arrange this from their distributors/partners if required), Unloading at the Borrower’s Premises
Equipment will be inspected by an independent agency at Linet’s warehouse prior to shipping to confirm quantities, shipping documentation and that there is no damage to packaging. Costs related to this inspection are passed onto the purchaser
Training material with service and user manual for all offered countries, online product webinars, onsite training by distributors
For countries where Linet has a local partner service during the warranty period will be provide through the local partner. Basic extended Post-warranty service 3% of contract value per year (spare parts and labour work included) to be contracted locally by the Borrower country and is provided either by Linet or a Local partner. More comprehensive service and preventative maintenance contracts can be provided if required.
There is a 40% Advance Payment and 60% payment on shipping. Payments are to be made by Bank Direct Payment.
Linet (www.linet.cz) is the biggest production facility for hospital beds in Europe and one of the biggest globally. The company's portfolio includes solutions designed for intensive care, products for regular inpatient care and special beds for nursing homes or hospitals for the long-term sick. The vast majority of production is intended for export to more than a hundred countries around the world.
Contact - For technical questions or assistance determining your requirements contact Jiří Plecitý (Jiri.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Electric patient beds allow patients and staff to adjust the bed's height and position without the need for manual force, reducing both time and strain. In addition to having motorized height and position adjustment, these beds may include other features like integrated scales, bed-exit alarms, removable headboards and footboards, multiple patient positioning options, and x-ray compatibility. Major components of patient beds include:
- Bed frame – A support deck that is typically divided into three or four segments to allow the bed to be positioned in various ways. Common patient positions include: Fowler (semi-sitting position), semi-Fowler (patient back slightly raised), Trendelenburg (patient head tilted downward while feet are elevated), reverse Trendelenburg (patient feet tilted downward while head is elevated), and cardiac chair position.
- Bed Surface – A mattress that can range from a simple foam mattress to a highly specialized therapeutic surface.
- Bed motors – Used to adjust the height of the bed and to move the head and knee sections.
- Patient controls – A handheld pendant that allows the patient to adjust the position of the head and knee sections with a nurse call button.
- Healthcare professional controls – Bedside controls for special bed positions, bed height, and to lock out patient controls.
- Optional features – Additional features may include an integrated scale to weigh patients while lying in bed and bed exit alarms that sound when a patient tries to leave the bed unattended.