Dulas - Solar Direct Driver Refrigerator - VC200SDD
Non Technical and Terms
- Pricing - $4660 (per unit, discount offered for larger quantities)
- Incoterms 2020 - DAP/FCA/CIP
- Warranty - 36 months
- QMS Certification (ISO 9001, ISO13485, ISO14001) - Yes ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Regulatory Approvals - CE Low Voltage Directive, CE EMC Directive
- Indicative Lead times - 4-6 weeks
- Advance Payment - 10%
- Training - Available either online via the Dulas Academy or by way of live virtual workshops or in person in country and with our in-country partners where we have presence
- Weight - Refrigerator: 202kg, Solar system: 92 kg
- Manuals - step-by-step Installation Technicians Manual and a User’s Guide with each refrigerator. Manuals can be provided in both paper or electronic form, a bound paper copy is supplied with each refrigerator and in local languages where appropriate (we offer manuals in English, French, Spanish and Arabic)
- Shipping - Air nor Sea / Overland
About & Contact
Dulas Ltd is a British company with 40 years’ experience manufacturing solar refrigerators for use in off-grid locations around the world. We pioneered this technology in the 1980s and are now one of the world’s leading suppliers of vaccine cold chain equipment. Our mission is to help ensure that vaccines are accessible to all children and adults, no matter how remote their locations.
Dulas is the only UK-based manufacturer of WHO PQS accredited vaccine refrigerators and we work alongside the UN and other INGOs to support immunisation projects worldwide with our range of Solar Direct Drive (SDD) and mains powered refrigerators.
About SDD Refrigerators
These devices are used to store vaccines in the range of +2°C to +8°C. They can vary greatly in size, however the sizes usually range from 50L to 700L. All of these devices require electrical power to operate. This power can be obtained via conventional line circuits or via self-contained solar powered means. These devices are usually on casters for easy movement. However they may be designed for stationary use. All of these units have lighting to easily see the vaccines held within it and all have a locking mechanism to prevent unauthorized entry. These devices all have an external thermometer to view the temperature and most have alarms or data loggers to indicate if the temperature is too high or too low.