DHL - Mask, patient adult
Non Technical and Terms
A factory audit and final random inspection and testing of finished products will be performed by a Bank nominated independent inspection agency. The inspection contract will be let by DHL to the approved inspection agency with costs passed through to the Borrower to pay.
Quoted prices are Free on Board (FOB), where the borrower is responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance from the country of origin to the product’s final destination in their country. Upon receipt of your ROI, DHL will propose CIP pricing, where it would organize the delivery of goods to the agreed destination.
Varies dependent on quantity
40% on order; 60% on final acceptance of product
To be added
Disposable surgical patient masks, also known as medical masks, are designed to cover the nose and mouth of patients. The purpose of these masks is to limit the transmission of infectious agents from the patient to others. Surgical masks should have good breathability and internal and external faces should be clearly identified Type II or higher.
World Health Organization’s Standards:
- EN 14683 Type I or higher
- ASTM F2100 minimum level 1 or equivalent
Equivalent Standards (determined by ECRI):
- YY/T 0969
- GB/T 32610 (general)
- GBT/CTCA 7 (general)
13. Device shall be capable of being filled either directly or indirectly through a vial adapter or other transfer mechanism from a vaccine vial or ampoule, or from a needle.
14. Device shall be equally useable by left and right-handed health workers.
15. Syringes designed as low dead space or low dead volume are preferred.