DHL - Alcohol Prep Pads
Non Technical and Terms
A factory audit and final random inspection and testing of finished products will be performed by a Bank nominated independent inspection agency. The inspection contract will be let by DHL to the approved inspection agency with costs passed through to the Borrower to pay.
Quoted prices are Free on Board (FOB), where the borrower is responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance from the country of origin to the product’s final destination in their country. Upon receipt of your ROI, DHL will propose CIP pricing, where it would organize the delivery of goods to the agreed destination.
Varies dependent on quantity
40% on order; 60% on final acceptance of product
To be added
ALCOHOL PREP PAD
Purpose: The purpose of an alcohol prep pad is to disinfect the patient’s skin prior to injection to prevent bacterial skin infections.
Description: Alcohol prep pads, also called alcohol swabs, come in multiple sizes and are comprised of a non-woven pad saturated with antiseptic solution.
1. Product shall be disposable and intended for single patient use.
2. Must be packaged individually in air-tight pouches. Pouches may be packaged in bulk boxes or other containers.
3. Pads must be made of absorbent non-woven material to hold the antiseptic solution and may be single or multi-ply.
4. Alcohol-based antiseptic solutions must use either isopropyl alcohol or ethanol (do not use methanol, as this is unsafe for human use).
5. The antiseptic solution must contain 60% - 95% alcohol.
6. Prep pads must be provided sterile.
7. Packaging must include a drug facts label.
8. Must be labeled for topical or external use only.
9. Labeling must contain a flammability warning.
10. Must be latex free.