SinoVenture - ICU bed - D8d
Non Technical and Terms
Video training with subtitles in English, Spanish and French.
The manufacturer offers a 12 month warranty.
Lead times will be confirmed on receipt of Registration of Interest (ROI).
10% payment within 5 days of signing the contract and balance of 90% on provision of the shipping documents listed in Contract Clause 7 to the Purchaser.
SinoVenture International Group is a private company, founded in Macau with the Central Asian region office located in Beijing. The company was founded in 2010 with the primary aim of establishing economic relations and promoting business between regions of China, including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and the Portuguese speaking countries including Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, Guinea Bissau, Mozambique, Portugal, São Tomé and Principe and East Timor.
Electric patient beds allow patients and staff to adjust the bed's height and position without the need for manual force, reducing both time and strain. In addition to having motorized height and position adjustment, these beds may include other features like integrated scales, bed-exit alarms, removable headboards and footboards, multiple patient positioning options, and x-ray compatibility. Major components of patient beds include:
1. Bed frame – A support deck that is typically divided into three or four segments to allow the bed to be positioned in various ways. Common patient positions include: Fowler (semi-sitting position), semi-Fowler (patient back slightly raised), Trendelenburg (patient head tilted downward while feet are elevated), reverse Trendelenburg (patient feet tilted downward while head is elevated), and cardiac chair position.
2. Bed Surface – A mattress that can range from a simple foam mattress to a highly specialized therapeutic surface.
3. Bed motors – Used to adjust the height of the bed and to move the head and knee sections.
4. Patient controls – A handheld pendant that allows the patient to adjust the position of the head and knee sections with a nurse call button.
5. Healthcare professional controls – Bedside controls for special bed positions, bed height, and to lock out patient controls.
6. Optional features – Additional features may include an integrated scale to weigh patients while lying in bed and bed exit alarms that sound when a patient tries to leave the bed unattended.