Penlon - Laryngoscope - Diamond Fibrelight Miller
Non Technical and Terms
- Warranty - Lifetime, excluding Lamps
- Advanced payment - 50%
- Pricing Incoterm - EXW with CIP estimates to follow
- Lead time - Update at time of order
- Service - Service requirements are included in the User Instructions. The manufacturer does not provide servicing.
- Manuals - Printed user and service manuals will be provided with each piece of equipment. Manuals are available in English, French and Spanish.
- Termination for Convenience - Borrower may terminate the contract for convenience, at no fault ofthe manufacturer, however are required to purchase goods that are complete and ready for shipment within 56 days’ notice of the termination
Penlon (www.penlon.com) is a global manufacturing company headquartered in the United Kingdom. Penlon was established in 1943 when the first Macintosh Laryngoscope was invented by Sir Robert Macintosh in conjunction with engineers at Penlon. In 1952 Penlon became the first manufacturer to use stainless steel for all parts of the blade, which revolutionized this product. Penlon is recognized as a world leader in the manufacture of laryngoscopes.
Contact - For technical questions or assistance determining your requirements contact: Craig Thompson (email@example.com)
Laryngoscopes are devices used to assist a clinician in visualizing the larynx (vocal cords) and verifying endotracheal tube insertion during intubation. They consist of a handle and detachable rigid blades (often flat or curved shape) of varying sizes to accommodate neonate, pediatric, and adult patients.
The blade enters the patient’s throat through the mouth and is used to guide insertion of the endotracheal tube into the patient’s throat without injuring the patient’s vocal cords.
Laryngoscopes often have an illumination source to help the clinician see into the patient’s throat. Other laryngoscopes may have a video feature that displays an image of the patient’s throat on a small monitor to potentially improve visualization.