Commander - Alcohol Prep Pads
Non Technical and Terms
Inspection and testing will be performed prior to and during production along with a final random inspection of finished products by a Bank approved independent inspection agency. The inspection contract will be let by Commander Health Supply to the approved inspection agency with costs passed through to the Borrower to pay.
Quoted prices are Free on Board (FOB), where the borrower is responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance from the country of origin to the product’s final destination in their country. Upon receipt of your ROI, Commander Health Supply will propose CIP pricing, where it would organize the delivery of goods to the agreed destination.
Indicative lead times are 30 days. Lead times to be confirmed on receipt of the ROI.
40% on order; 60% on final acceptance of product
Commander Health Supply is an international supplier of personal protective equipment (PPE) based out of New York City and Shanghai.
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have provided millions of masks, gowns, gloves, and other PPE products to both US businesses and foreign governments. We have worked with Premier Inc, a publicly traded healthcare company, as well as various nursing homes in the Department of Military and Veterans Affairs (DMVA) network. We are also a partner in the World Bank’s Bank Funded
Procurement (BFP) Program, which allows developing nations to acquire PPE from vetted suppliers.
All of Commander Health Supply’s products meet WHO international safety and quality standards. Our products and factories are fully vetted, and products undergo testing by an outside independent inspection agency. Moreover, we have a dedicated quality control staff stationed on location in our factories to assure the strictest adherence guidelines. We work directly with select manufacturers so that there are no middlemen. This allows us to deliver the lowest possible prices to our customers.
ALCOHOL PREP PAD
Purpose: The purpose of an alcohol prep pad is to disinfect the patient’s skin prior to injection to prevent bacterial skin infections.
Description: Alcohol prep pads, also called alcohol swabs, come in multiple sizes and are comprised of a non-woven pad saturated with antiseptic solution.
1. Product shall be disposable and intended for single patient use.
2. Must be packaged individually in air-tight pouches. Pouches may be packaged in bulk boxes or other containers.
3. Pads must be made of absorbent non-woven material to hold the antiseptic solution and may be single or multi-ply.
4. Alcohol-based antiseptic solutions must use either isopropyl alcohol or ethanol (do not use methanol, as this is unsafe for human use).
5. The antiseptic solution must contain 60% - 95% alcohol.
6. Prep pads must be provided sterile.
7. Packaging must include a drug facts label.
8. Must be labeled for topical or external use only.
9. Labeling must contain a flammability warning.
10. Must be latex free.