Commander - Adhesive Bandages
Non Technical and Terms
Inspection and testing will be performed prior to and during production along with a final random inspection of finished products by a Bank approved independent inspection agency. The inspection contract will be let by Commander Health Supply to the approved inspection agency with costs passed through to the Borrower to pay.
Quoted prices are Free on Board (FOB), where the borrower is responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance from the country of origin to the product’s final destination in their country. Upon receipt of your ROI, Commander Health Supply will propose CIP pricing, where it would organize the delivery of goods to the agreed destination.
Confirmation on ROI.
40% on order; 60% on final acceptance of product
Commander Health Supply is an international supplier of personal protective equipment (PPE) based out of New York City and Shanghai.
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have provided millions of masks, gowns, gloves, and other PPE products to both US businesses and foreign governments. We have worked with Premier Inc, a publicly traded healthcare company, as well as various nursing homes in the Department of Military and Veterans Affairs (DMVA) network. We are also a partner in the World Bank’s Bank Funded
Procurement (BFP) Program, which allows developing nations to acquire PPE from vetted suppliers.
All of Commander Health Supply’s products meet WHO international safety and quality standards. Our products and factories are fully vetted, and products undergo testing by an outside independent inspection agency. Moreover, we have a dedicated quality control staff stationed on location in our factories to assure the strictest adherence guidelines. We work directly with select manufacturers so that there are no middlemen. This allows us to deliver the lowest possible prices to our customers.
Purpose: Protect the skin and promote healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Description: This device consists of a strip of fabric material or plastic, coated on one side with an adhesive, and includes a pad of surgical dressing without disinfectant.
1. Product shall be disposable and intended for single patient use.
2. Must be packaged individually but individual units may be supplied in bulk containers.
3. Must be latex free.
4. Must be provided sterile.
5. May be either a rectangular “strip” or circular “spot” shape.
6. If supplied in strip form, the approximate size should be 2.5 cm x 7.5 cm.
7. If supplied in spot form, the approximate size should be 2.25 cm round.
8. Top bandage material must be comprised of either fabric material or plastic (i.e. PVC, polyethylene, polyurethane, or vinyl).
9. Must have a skin-safe adhesive covering the underside of the fabric.
10. Must contain an absorbent dressing fixed centrally to the bandage, leaving a margin of adhesive surface around the edges of the pad.
o The adhesive must reach beyond the edge of the dressing on at least 2, but preferably 4, sides.
11. Must include a liner, such as wax-type paper, removably adhered to the adhesive side of the bandage. This liner may have pull tabs or other means for the user to remove said cover while applying the bandage.
12. Bandage fabric must be non-occlusive to allow passage of excessive moisture away from the skin.
13. May be transparent to provide visibility of covered area.